We cordially invite you to attend the 15th Pannonian International Symposium on Catalysis, which will be held at the Baltic Sea coast, in the ASTOR HOTEL, located in Jastrzębia Góra, on 7 – 11 September, 2020.
The major topics of the symposium:
- Heterogeneous catalysis – including preparation and characterization of the catalysts, applied catalysis, theoretical fundamentals of catalysis, noble and transition metal catalysts, zeolites, etc.
- Homogeneous catalysis – including catalysis for fine chemicals, organometallic catalytic complexes, regio- and stereoselectivity aspects in catalysis, etc.
- Biocatalysis and organocatalysis – including enzyme catalysis, catalysis in biotechnology, DNA catalysis, processes when the catalysts operate both through the transient formation of covalent bonds as well as through non-covalent interactions, etc.
- Environmental catalysis and photocatalysis – including green chemistry, biomass conversion, CO2 conversion, photocatalysts, photoinduced charge separation processes, electrocatalysis, photocatalytic oxidation processes, etc.
- Industrial catalytic processes – catalysis in industrial technologies (including chemical engineering), large scale operations, petroleum chemistry, polymers production, catalysts for inorganic commodities, operation unit design, process optimization, etc.
- Low tonnage catalytic industrial processes – pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry, agriculture (plant protection products), etc.
- Catalysis-related materials, nanostructures and nanotechnologies – icluding surface science, bottom-up approaches, molecular templating, characterization techniques of the materials, etc.
- Emerging areas – catalysis over MOFs, ZIFs, graphene, graphene oxide, composite materials, lab-on-chip catalysis, DFT models, electrochemisty – including development of techniques and their applications, research on cultural heritage – including development of techniques and their applications, etc.
- Didactic aspects of teaching various branches of catalysis – including specific software (ChemCad, LabView), new solutions and ideas, etc.
We are looking forward to meeting you at the Baltic Sea coast in 2020.
Janusz Ryczkowski (Chair)
Andrzej Kotarba (Vice-Chair)
LOC of the Symposium
prof. Wiesław Roth (Jagiellonian University, Cracow, Poland)